BUILDING VALUE TOGETHEROur Team Is Here to Help
construction projects completed every month
years of combined experience
5-star customer reviews
When it comes to the doors in your home, security, attractiveness, and eco-friendliness are all aspects you should consider. If the doors in your home need repair or replacement, the team at Good Life Construction can help you make an informed design that meets your needs for the project at hand. We'll walk you through the repair or installation process for front doors, back doors, interior doors, and more, by sharing our knowledge and expert insight every step of the way. This is just one of many reasons we’re Sacramento’s choice for door repair and installation services!
Why Choose Us?
Good Life Construction has proudly served Sacramento since 2009. With over 13,000 completed projects and a combined 95+years of experience, our team is an obvious choice for door repair and installation. When you hire our team, you’ll benefit from a team of professionals who define themselves by these characteristics:
- Work ethic – we care deeply about our customers. Each project is treated with high priority. We don’t delay any projects just because we don’t feel like managing a large workload. Our team finds a way to dig deep and get the job done right!
- Dedication – we love to show our customers that we’re committed. We show up to every job ready to work and excited about the result. Our devotion to every project is one way we’ve built a bond with our customers.
- Honesty – if a project is going to take three months, we don’t communicate a one-month timeline just to please the customer. Transparency is one pillar that creates a strong foundation for any job. There’s nothing worse than a deceiving home improvement contractor.
Signs it’s Time to Replace Your Door
- Indoor climate: Noticing a cooler or warmer climate inside your house? If an entrance isn’t properly sealed, outside air might be seeping through your door. This affects your indoor air temperature and can lead to battling a warm house all summer long.
- Issues with opening/closing: Tired of having to use ironman strength to close your door? Issues with opening and closing are one of the biggest signs it’s time to replace a door. It’s also possible there could be an issue with the door’s frame. Sometimes, door latches don’t perfectly align with the corresponding strike plates. In this instance, it would be beneficial to install a new door and realign the new door’s latch to the strike plate on the frame.
- Faded/cracked paint: Curb appeal is important to a lot of Sacramento homeowners. This is especially true if you’re thinking about selling. Faded and cracked paint can make your home appear less than desirable. While a quick paint job might fix a faded look temporarily, a new door installation can dramatically improve the
How Much Does a New Door Cost?
The average cost of a door installation will be anywhere from $400 to $1,600 but depends entirely on the materials, labor, and the type of door you want installed. For example, if you need a replacement for the door to your home’s grand entry, it’s going to cost a lot more than a replacement for the door to your property’s backyard. Either way, the Good Life Construction sales team has you covered. We’ll offer you a free estimate that helps find you a cost-effective door solution!
We adhere strictly to the project schedule and do everything humanly possible to complete it quickly. And our team won't leave the site until you are satisfied with the result.
As one of the largest construction Companies in Sacramento, Our team has almost a hundred years of combined experience in construction, which makes us the most proficient general contractors in Sacramento CA.
We make sure to keep the line of communication open at all times and keep you up to date with every important detail of your project’s progression.
We offer premier service at affordable prices. Our team prides itself on delivering the highest quality at reasonable prices anyone can afford.
We have in-house crews for every trade and service. In this way, we maintain our control over the timeline, costs, and quality at every stage of your project.
You will never encounter a rough bunch when it comes to our team. Our team doesn't curse or smoke. Instead, you'll catch our team singing and whistling as they work. We only hire the BEST craftsmen.