Home Improvement Projects
Years of Experience
Sacramento Door Repair & Installation
Professional Door Contractors in Sacramento County
When it comes to the doors in your home, security, attractiveness, and eco-friendliness are all aspects you should consider. If the doors in your home need repair or replacement, the team at Good Life Construction can help you make an informed design that meets your needs for the project at hand. We'll walk you through the repair or installation process for front doors, back doors, interior doors, and more, by sharing our knowledge and expert insight every step of the way. This is just one of many reasons we’re Sacramento’s choice for door repair and installation services!
For more information on door repair and installation in Sacramento, contact us today at (916) 884-6132 for a free estimate
Why Choose Us?
Good Life Construction has proudly served Sacramento since 2009. With over 13,000 completed projects and a combined 95+years of experience, our team is an obvious choice for door repair and installation. When you hire our team, you’ll benefit from a team of professionals who define themselves by these characteristics:
- Work ethic – we care deeply about our customers. Each project is treated with high priority. We don’t delay any projects just because we don’t feel like managing a large workload. Our team finds a way to dig deep and get the job done right!
- Dedication – we love to show our customers that we’re committed. We show up to every job ready to work and excited about the result. Our devotion to every project is one way we’ve built a bond with our customers.
- Honesty – if a project is going to take three months, we don’t communicate a one-month timeline just to please the customer. Transparency is one pillar that creates a strong foundation for any job. There’s nothing worse than a deceiving home improvement contractor.
In need of a little more reassurance? Hear from our loyal customers by reading our transparent reviews. Or, give us a call today at (916) 884-6132!
Signs it’s Time to Replace Your Door
- Indoor climate: Noticing a cooler or warmer climate inside your house? If an entrance isn’t properly sealed, outside air might be seeping through your door. This affects your indoor air temperature and can lead to battling a warm house all summer long.
- Issues with opening/closing: Tired of having to use ironman strength to close your door? Issues with opening and closing are one of the biggest signs it’s time to replace a door. It’s also possible there could be an issue with the door’s frame. Sometimes, door latches don’t perfectly align with the corresponding strike plates. In this instance, it would be beneficial to install a new door and realign the new door’s latch to the strike plate on the frame.
- Faded/cracked paint: Curb appeal is important to a lot of Sacramento homeowners. This is especially true if you’re thinking about selling. Faded and cracked paint can make your home appear less than desirable. While a quick paint job might fix a faded look temporarily, a new door installation can dramatically improve the
How Much Does a New Door Cost?
The average cost of a door installation will be anywhere from $400 to $1,600 but depends entirely on the materials, labor, and the type of door you want installed. For example, if you need a replacement for the door to your home’s grand entry, it’s going to cost a lot more than a replacement for the door to your property’s backyard. Either way, the Good Life Construction sales team has you covered. We’ll offer you a free estimate that helps find you a cost-effective door solution!
Why Choose Us?
Efficient Turn Around Times
Not only can we handle any construction project, we will get it done quickly and completely! We won't leave until it's complete!
Clear and Effective Communication
One of our primary goals is to keep the line of communication open. You'll never have to wonder what is happening with your project.
Over 96 Years of Experience
Our team has seen and done it all! We have experience in every aspect of the construction business.
Craftsmen With Strong Moral Character
You will never encounter a rough bunch when it comes to our team. Our team doesn't curse or smoke. Instead, you'll catch our team singing and whistling as they work. We only hire the BEST craftsmen.
All Crews Are In-House
Our team is entirely trained and managed by us. We don't use subcontractors which means there are no lapses in work while we wait. We control the entire process including timeline, costs, and quality.
Competitive Pricing For Quality Work
We offer premier service at affordable prices. Our team prides itself on delivering the highest quality at reasonable prices anyone can afford.