Construction Services in Carmichael
Providing Northern Californians with Comprehensive Construction, Restoration, & Repair Services
For many people, your home is your safe space. However, when issues arise, your safe haven can become a source of stress. Since our establishment in 2009, Good Life Construction has been helping customers in Carmichael restore peace and balance to their homes with our professional construction, home repair, and restoration services.
Known for our innovative and reliable construction solutions, our Carmichael professionals are here to help you build a better home and address your construction needs. Our team is equipped to handle a wide range of construction and fire restoration services in Carmichael, including:
- Commercial construction and repair
- Deck construction and repair
- Dry/wood rot repair
- Fire damage reconstruction and restoration
- House painting
- New home construction
- Patios and awnings
- Siding repair and installation
- Stucco and masonry repair
- Termite damage repair
- Window repair and installation
Take advantage of our high-quality Carmichael construction, home repair, and restoration services. Schedule a service or request a free estimate by calling (916) 884-6132 or reaching out online.
Dry Rot & Wood Rot Repair Services in Carmichael
Dry rot is a type of wood decay that results from various species of fungi digesting parts of the wood in your home. Dry rot or wood rot can affect your home’s interior and/or exterior wooden features and can compromise your home’s structural integrity. The fungus that causes wood rot won’t go away without professional intervention, and our Carmichael construction pros can help you:
- Locate and remove the moisture that attracts the fungi
- Remove and replace the affected wood and up to three feet of the surrounding wood
- Sanitize the affected area and up to five feet of the surrounding area
- Implement a solution that prevents more fungal growth, such as replastering and painting with zinc chloride, installing pretreated wood, and/or applying fungicide to all the surfaces
The sooner you address dry rot and wood rot, the better as the fungus has less time to spread and infect more of the wood in your home. Here are some of the common signs of dry rot that you can use to determine if you need a wood rot repair service.
- Cracking in wooden surfaces
- Damp or otherwise unpleasant odors inside your home
- Darkened wood foundation color
- Mold or other growths on wooden surfaces
- Shrunken look in wooden surfaces
- Signs of decay
- Spongey feeling on wooden surfaces
- Uneven floors
Carmichael Deck Installation/Building Services
Our team is equipped to help you revamp an existing deck or install a new deck that complements your home and aesthetics. We understand that constructing or repairing your deck can be challenging without professional assistance, and we offer services for all types of decks, including but not limited to patio decks, backyard decks, vinyl decks, waterproof decks, redwood decks, and composite decks. Our professionals can also design and work with custom-made decks.
Wondering whether a deck is right for your property? A deck can benefit your home by:
- Adding another layer of comfort and entertaining space
- Increasing your home’s value
- Expanding your living space
- Creating an area where you can relax, cookout, sunbathe or monitor your children comfortaby while they are outside
Siding Repair & Installation Services
Siding is one of the most integral parts of your home’s exterior as it safeguards your home from the elements and pests. Siding can also increase your home’s energy efficiency and affects your home’s curb appeal. As siding acts as your first line of defense against outdoor extremes and serves as the first impression of your home, repairs should be completed as soon as possible. Our professionals are experienced and highly trained and will get the job done efficiently and correctly.
Why Work with Our Team?
At Good Life Construction, we are committed to providing first-class customer service and aim to exceed our customers' expectations. Our professionals are also dedicated to helping our customers add value to their homes, and when you retain our services, we will not only treat your home like our own but will also work to complete the project on time and within budget.
Still unsure if we are the best team to handle the job? Here are a few more reasons that you can entrust your home and construction, repair, and/or restoration work to our team.
- We have over 90 years of collective experience handling a variety of construction issues, including wood/dry rot repairs, siding repairs and installations, fire damage restoration and reconstruction, and more.
- We offer potential customers a free service estimate.
- We offer our custoemrs competitive rates.
- We have a reputation for offering high-quality services, and you don’t just have to take our word for it—learn what our satisfied customers have to say about our services.
- We have been professionally recognized for our work and have received several accolades, including but not limited to a Top Angi rating, A+ Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating, and an excellent Yelp rating
To schedule a service or request a free estimate, contact Good Life Construction online or via phone (916) 884-6132 today.
Amazing Customer Service- Sha-Marie R.
Efficient Experts- Teri R.
Personable and Professional- Minh-Tam D.
Above & Beyond Service- Karla C.
Fabulous Work- Carol L.